Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Just thought I'd share some pictures from my birthday yesterday :)

Delicious chocolate cake with a layer of custard filling. Yummmm :)

My disinterested younger sister and the balloon-themed birthday card of awesomeness :D

My slightly-more-interested younger sister (now that I'm opening her present).

Golden Sun (a game that I had eight years ago, never really finished, and then promptly lost), and a $20 gift card for the bookstore. Yaaaayyyy!!

What is it with my family choosing gift bags a million times bigger than the gift itself??? (This is my younger sister, who is actually taller than me. Just so you're aware of how big this bag really is)

A 1-terabyte external hard drive. So that the hard drive on my computer can actually be used for school. Not, you know, movies and such :D

--- v ---


So, now that I have $20 to spend on books, are there any books that you've read that have been particularly enjoyable?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your gift card.  ;)  AND your hard drive!!!  Eeek.  I need both those things.  :P  I've been reading tons of books lately... what genre/type of book do you feel like lately?  Fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well, my dear :) If you have any recommendations for fantasy books which I haven't already read, I would be all to glad to look at them.

    The external hard drive was the result of almost three months of strategic whining about not having enough space to store movies and such on my computer. Not that I should be watching so many movies/TV shows that my computer's hard drive is already full, but... Yeah ;P

    ReplyDelete